LOOK. Blogging is fun and easy, and it is highly functional in academia.
- Academics organise courses using blogs.
- Researchers assemble their materials on blogs and share their thoughts with one another.
- Creative writers document their creative process in blogs and increase their publicity.
- Students post their works and ideas on blogs.
I’ve collected a list of blog examples on the right column of this page.
I BEG YOUR PARDON. WHAT IS A BLOG AGAIN?
Here I have little corporate video to give you a overview of blogging.
In this Blogging training …
At the end of this 3-hour session, you will be able to:
- set up a teaching blog of your own
- create as many blogs as you like in the future
- use other blogging engines
We will walk through the essentials in WordPress.com – a hugely popular blogging engine. We’ll do the following tasks together:
- set up a blog – give your blog a name and address
- take a look at the Dashboard – the backstage of your blog
- publish some blog posts – add images, videos and hyperlinks
- structure your blog – add pages and widgets
This blog will be your guideline throughout this training, so don’t worry about jotting down everything, you can always come back to this site!